• By KAINAZ HAVALDAR
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 365 kcal
Ingredients for QUINOA CHILLA
- › QUINOA 50 GRAMS BESAN 20 GRAMS GREEN VEGETABLES 100GRAMS OIL 10ML
1. Dry roast quinoa for a few minutes. Soak in water for atleast 1hr.
2. Drain the quinoa. Put soaked quinoa and green chilli in a mixer and grind it until it turns in to smooth paste.
3. Add little water to smooth the mixture.
4. Pour the mixture in a bowl and add besan,all chopped vegetables, cumin seeds and salt. Give it a good mix.
5. Put a little oil on non stick pan and pour small portion of batter on it.
6. Roast on both the side until the chilli turns golden brown.
7. The quinoa chilli is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!