quinoa and pear salad
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 394 kcal
Ingredients for quinoa and pear salad
- › 100gms iceberg lettuce
- › 40gms raw quinoa
- › 35gms chana
- › 5gms mustard sauce
- › 5gms olive oil
- › 5gms honey
- › 1tbsp acv/white vinegar/lemon juice
- › salt, pepper, paprika acc to taste
- › 100gms pear
1. Boil the quinoa with a bit of salt and keep aside in a big mixing bowl.
2. Wash n chop the lettuce, add to the boiled quinoa.
3. Soak the chana overnight, boil in the morning with a pinch of salt, strain n add to the quinoa n lettuce.
4. Chop the pear into tiny pieces n add to the mixing bowl too.
5. For the dressing, mix together acv, honey, mustard, olive oil, salt n pepper n paprika.
6. Just before serving pour the dressing over the salad toss properly n njoy cold.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!