Quick Semolina Bites
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 331 kcal
Ingredients for Quick Semolina Bites
- › Semolina 40g
- › Chickpeas 20g
- › Paneer 25g
- › Cheese 25g
- › Yogurt 50g
- › Spinach 20g
- › Chili flakes
- › Oregano
- › Salt
- › Lemon
- › Green chili chopped
- › Coriander leaves chopped
1. Soak chickpeas overnight and keep it. In a saucepan take water add chickpeas and boil. Once chickpeas are cooked keep aside to cool down.
2. In a mixer put spinach, boiled chickpeas, paneer, cheese and yogurt and blend it till it becomes a paste.
3. In a bowl take semolina add the paste, lemon, salt, chilli flakes, oregano, chopped green chili and chopped coriander leaves. Mix all the ingredients and make a dough and keep for 10 mins.
4. Now take the dough and roll it with hand and then cut into pieces.
5. Put then air fryer and fry for 15 minutes at 180 degree.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!