• By Arpita Maheshwari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 472 kcal
Ingredients for Quesadilla
- › 50gm wheat flour
- › 75gm cheese slice
- › 200gm vegetables (capsicum, onion, tomatoes, carrot, green chillies, garlic)
- › 8-10gm oil
- › Chilli flakes, italian herbs, salt, black pepper
1. 1. Add small amount of oil and salt to the wheat flour and knead the dough. Let it rest for 10 minutes and afterwards roll a thin chapati. Cook the chapati slightly on both the side on a pan.
2. 2. Finely chop all the vegetables and saute them in small amount of oil. Also add chilli flakes, italian herbs, salt and black pepper powder to it.
3. 3. On semi cooked chapati place a slice of cheese followed by saute veggies. Sprinkle some italian herbs and chilli flakes or you can also sprinkle chaat masala. Put the second slice of cheese on top of it and fold the chapati.
4. 4. Put remaining oil on a hot pan and let the quesadilla cook on both the sides until it becomes crispy on a medium flame.
5. 5. If you want to reduce the fat you can use a brush to apply a thin layer of oil on quesadilla and then put it in the oven until the cheese melts.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!