Quantified Veg Biryani
• By Sarita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 1079 kcal
Ingredients for Quantified Veg Biryani
- › Rice 80gms
- › Curd 200gms
- › Paneer (Cottage Chese) 90gms
- › Green vegetables (I used Broccli, beans, peas, spring onions, capsicum) 200gms
- › Ghee 20gms
- › Soya 60gms
- › Khada Masala - cardamom, cinammon, cloves, whole black pepper, any of your choice
- › 1 medium size Onion,ginger garlic paste 1tbsp, salt, turmeric powder 1/2tbsp, Biryani powder 1tbsp,corriender leaves, mint leaves, green chillies
1. In a big bowl add all the chopped vegetables, chopped onion, soaked soya, chopped green chillies, curd, ginger Garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, khada masala, Biryani powder, ghee, corriender leaves, mint leaves. Keep aside and let it marinate.
2. Cook the rice upto its 70% done. drain the water and keep aside.
3. Now take a Kadhai and add all the marinated vegetable and cook it on slow flame till vegetables atr juicy and tender.
4. Now add the diced paneer and then add a layer cooked rice. Sprinkle some corriender & mint leaves. Cover and cook for around 10-15 mins (on dum).
5. Your delicious quantified biryani is ready. Enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!