Quantified Chicken Fried rice
• By Sangeetha Thevar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 682 kcal
Ingredients for Quantified Chicken Fried rice
- › Chicken -150 gms
- › Rice - 100 gms
- › Oil -15 gms
- › Carrot -50 gms
- › Beans-50 gms
- › Onion-50 gms
- › capsicum- 50 gms
- › garlic - 4 cloves
- › Ginger- small pc (optional)
- › Green chilli -2
- › Kashmiri chilli powder
- › pepper powder - 1 tsp
- › Spring onion leaves
- › salt to taste
1. Boil the boneless chicken in water with 2 garlic cloves, salt, turmeric powder, pepper and the whole spices you like. Shred it in small pcs.
2. In a pan add oil, finely chopped ginger garlic, Add veggies,onion,green chilli and stir fry .. add the boiled chicken.
3. Add cooked basmati rice to the mixture and add pepper powder in the end and mix it well. Few drops of vinegar and soya sauce (optional)
4. Garnish it with spring onion leaves.
5. Enjoy the yummylicious chicken fried rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!