• By Ayushi Singhal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 343 kcal
Ingredients for Punjabi Platter
- › Panner 25gm ghee 5gm tomato 25gm spinich 150gm soya chunks 25gm wheat floor 30gm salt and spices
1. Paneer palak saag Boil palak and grind it in mixe grinder now take a pan add ghee ,add chooped tomatos and grinded palak add salt and spices as per taste and keep on stiring after 15 mins bring the palak in bowl and garnish with paneer. for roti take wheat flour grind the soya chunks and make powder and add the powder along with wheat flour make a dough using warm water make a round shape roti and cook it over a tava Ready to eat your punjabi saag with soya roti
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!