Pumpkin(South Indian style)
• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
05:00 Minutes 134 kcal
Ingredients for Pumpkin(South Indian style)
- › 150 g Raw Pumpkin
- › 5 g Grated coconut
- › 10 ml coconut milk
- › 10 ml mustard
- › A pinch Methi seeds
- › Indian spices
- › Curry leaves
- › Salt
- › Chilli flakes
- › Dry mango powder
- › Stevia( optional)
1. Cut raw pumpkin into pieces
2. Take a heated pan , add Methi seeds cook until it turns golden brown.
3. Now add curry leaves , pumpkin, add salt , turmeric etc. cover the lid for 5 mins.
4. After 5 mins add grated coconut, coconut milk , add chilli flakes , red chilli and again cover the lid for 5-10 mins in low flame.
5. Now add dry mango powder , stevia ( as per taste ) and cook until it’s done.
6. Serve hot with Chapati. 😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!