Pumpkin Loaf recipe
• By Vikram Somavanshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 76 kcal
Ingredients for Pumpkin Loaf recipe
- › Pumpkin Puree 100 gm
- › Soya chunks Powder 50 gm
- › All Purpose Flour 50 gm
- › Whole eggs 2
- › Butter 10 gm
- › Vanilla Whey 1 scoop
- › Maple syrup 20 gm
- › Sweetner 20 gm
- › Walnuts 10 gm
- › Choco chips 10 gm
- › Raisins 10 gm
- › Baking Powder 1/4 tbsp
- › Baking soda 1/4 tbsp
- › Pinch of salt
- › Coconut oil 10 gm
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c
2. Beat whole eggs in a bowl.
3. Mix all the above ingredients except walnuts and choco chips one by one and beat well.
4. Apply butter to the loaf tin.
5. Pour the mixture in the tin and garnish it with walnuts and choco chips.
6. Put it in the center of the oven and bake it for 15-20 min depending on your oven settings.
7. Check with a toothpick or fork by inserting it in the center of loaf, if it comes out clean then your loaf is done.
8. Ta Da!!! Your delicious pumpkin loaf is ready 😋 I made 10 slices out of it around 35 gm each. Macros given for each slice!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!