Pumpkin Curry with pumpkin dip 🎃
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 297 kcal
Ingredients for Pumpkin Curry with pumpkin dip 🎃
- › Pumpkin usda - 200gm
- › Olive oil/ghee - 10gm
- › Onion - 50gm
- › Tomato - 50gm
- › Chicken breast- 70gm
- › Cumin seeds - 2gm
- › Long chilly- 1
- › Curry leaves- 2gm
- › Dry spices- salt, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, coriander powder, cumin powder
- › Ginger - 5gm
- › Garlic- 5gm
- › Curd- 50gm
1. Peel off the skin of the pumpkin, cut it into cubes and keep it aside.
2. Cut chicken into cubes, marinate with ginger garlic paste.
3. In a skillet, add oil 7gm, and curry leaves and let it get heated. Then, add the onion( after grinding it in the mixer coarsely) and let it sauté for a minute. Now add tomato grinding the same way and add it to the skillet. Let it sauté as well for about 3 minutes.
4. Add chicken and all spices and let it simmer until oil leaves. Now add the pumpkin cubes (150gm) and chilly along with water and let it simmer until the pumpkin is cooked through. Cover the lid. And it’s ready.
5. For pumpkin dip: pressure cook the pumpkin cubes in the cooker and then mash it. Add curd, salt and pepper. Heat remaining oil adding cumin seeds, let it crackle and then pour it over the dip. Mix all well. If you want smoky flavour, heat the coal on the stove until it’s red. Then place the peel of onion over the dip and then keep red coal on it. Sprinkle 2-3 drops of oil and cover your bowl with lid. Let it sit for about 5 minutes. Remove coal and onion peel and your smoky pumpkin dip is ready. ! You may add little bit of chopped onion and capsicum to it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!