• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 290 kcal
Ingredients for Pumpkin Chicken
- › 1. Red Pumpkin 250 gm 1 tomato (slightly draw four slits to cut the outermost thin layer) Red masoor daal 50 gm (optional) Kaffir lime leave optional but lends a totally amazing flavor if you have it. Coriander leaves, salt, turmeric. All the above are pressure cooked for a few whistles and left to cool. After it cools make a puree using hand and sieve it if you wish to make it look good too. At times I am lazy to sieve it and don’t want to lose the fibre Add cinnamon powder 1spoon to this puree
- › 2. Mushrooms 50 gm diced
- › 3. 1 medium Red Bell pepper
- › 4. Chicken 100 gm
- › 5. Salt, turmeric
- › 6. Onion 1 whole chopped
- › 7. Chicken was marinated in ginger garlic paste and salt
1. 1. Put a skillet on high heat, put the minced meat in the pan. Cook the meat with onion and garlic until it’s brown, about 5 minutes. 2. Meanwhile, chop your vegetables in medium pieces. 2. Turn the heat to medium and add the vegetables. Stir-fry them for about 5 minutes until tender. 3. Add the pumpkin puree, cooked beans, the (drained) tomatoes, Tamarind paste, salt and spices to the pan. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer on low heat for at least 10 minutes. You can let it simmer longer if you have more time. The flavors will mix together better that way. 4. If the chili gets too thick for your liking, add a bit of water. 5. Turn the heat off and serve the chili directly or store it for later use.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!