Protein-rich oats @breakfast porridge
• By Rinku Kumari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 331 kcal
Ingredients for Protein-rich oats @breakfast porridge
- › Quick oats 30g Milk 50 mL Banana 50 g Whey protein 1 scoop Almomds 5 gm Stevia as per taste
1. Measure 30 g oats and soak it for 30 min
2. Cook oats in water for 5-7 minutes medium flame on stove
3. Once cooked, pour the oats in a bowl with 50 mL cold milk and whey protein.Mix the porridge nicely
4. Garnish with banana and almonds. Use stevia for sweet tooth. It keeps you full for at least 3 hours.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!