• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 2176 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Thepla
- › Oil: 30 ml
- › Almond flour: 250 gm
- › Coconut flour: 60 gm
- › Flex meal: 60 gm
- › Psyllium husk: 45 gm
- › Sesame seeds: 15 gm
- › Fresh fenugreek leaves, chopped: 120 gm
- › Salt: As per taste
- › Turmeric : u00bd tsp
- › Red chilli powder: 1tsp
- › Warm water: As per requirement
1. 1. Mix all the dry ingredients well, then add chopped fenugreek leaves and make a soft dough using warm water and let it rest for 15 minutes.
2. 2. After 15 minutes, knead the dough again greasing your palm with oil and make balls of it.
3. 3. Roll out the ball between 2 sheets of parchment paper.
4. 4. Heat the pan and transfer the thepla to it. Cook it on a slow flame, on both sides by applying oil.
5. 5. Once cooked on both sides, you can serve it with pickle, or any Indian vegetable/curry.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!