• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 591 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Sandwich
- › Brown bread: 4 slices
- › Tofu: 100 gm
- › Soya granules: 30 gm
- › Ghee: 5 gm
- › Ketchup: 15 gm
- › Tomato: 100 gm
- › Onion: 50 gm
- › Spices, as per taste: Salt and black pepper
1. 1. Boil soya granules for 3-4 minutes, drain them thoroughly and keep aside.
2. 2. On a non-stick pan roast tofu on all sides without using ghee and keep aside.
3. 3. Roast the drained soya granules without ghee for 2 minutes and add salt and black pepper to it; keep aside.
4. 4. Take bread slices, spread ketchup on all slices.
5. 5. Take 2 bread slices and add a layer of tomato and sprinkle black pepper on it. Add another layer of tofu and sprinkle salt and black pepper on it. Then add layers of soya granules and onion to it.
6. 5. Cover and make a sandwich with the other 2 bread slices.
7. 6. Add ghee to the non-stick pan and roast the sandwich on both sides for one minute each.
8. 7. Protein sandwich is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!