Protein Rich Moong Dal Kadhi
• By Pragya Singh Chaudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 272 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Rich Moong Dal Kadhi
- › Moong Dal Soaked- 50gms
- › Curd- 100gms
- › Blanched Spinach- 100gms
- › Onion- 1
- › Ginger -1 gms
- › Garlic-3 gms
1. 👉Wash and soak moong dal for at least 2hours, then grind it finely. 👉You can make pakoda with this batter too, adding spices like salt, red chilly, turmeric, coriander powder, jeera onions, green chilly. Well I avoided it because I do not want to add extra oil. 👉 Now add 1 glass water in curd and blend it nicely so no curd with turn into buttermilk, add moong dal batter in it add churn it again and mix completely. 👉 Add asafoetida( Heeng 1 tsp) and set aside. 👉 In a pan put mustard oil let it heat and add jeera (1 tsps), fenugreek seeds(1tbs) Mustard seeds (1tsps) curry leaves and grated ginger 1gms cook it nicely. 👉 Add sliced Onion, and add coriander powder and red chilly powder, cook it on low flame and at this point add kadi batter in it, and keep the flame high and keep moving it continuously until boiling, also add turmeric powder at this point and boiled spinach( can be avoided also) 👉 After boiling stop moving it, let it cook for more 10-15 mins if you like thick kadhi or have it immediately after boiling. 👉 Do not forget to add salt after boiling, can also add fenugreek leaves( kasuri methi). 👉 In another pan add ghee let it hear now add chopped ginger and onion cook it until brown or crispy then add red chilly powder put it over the kadhi and enjoy it hot with rice or roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!