Protein Paneer Laddoos
• By Ankit Kawatia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 986 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Paneer Laddoos
- › Whey Protein:2scoop(31.5g)
- › Wheat Flour : 20g
- › Paneer: 150g
- › Ghee : 20ml
- › Milk:50ml
- › Sugar : 15g
- › Stevia: 15 tabs
1. Take fresh paneer and mash or grate it.
2. Take a vessel, heat ghee lightly
3. Add wheat flour, whey protein powder and roast it for 1-2 mins.
4. Add paneer and then roast the mixture for a while
5. Turn off the gas and let the mixture cool down completely..
6. Add sugar and sugarfree and mix it completely. Add milk and now make laddoos out if the mixture.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!