Protein palak moong chilla
• By Khushboo Pandey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 150 kcal
Ingredients for Protein palak moong chilla
- › Overnight soaked moong, Palak, Cumin seeds, Salt, chopped onion and tomato,lemon,Garlic, Green chillies, Ginger, Coriander
1. RECIPE to keep it simple- PALAK MOONG DAL CHILLA :-🤤⬇️ ➡️FOR BATTER/PASTE:-- Add the below ingredients in a grinder and all together grind into a paste:😋👇 ⏩ 1-2 Cup overnight soaked yellow moong dal (you can use green moong also) ⏩2-3 Green chillies ➕ 3-4 garlic or ginger cloves ➕ Handful coriander ➕ 1 table spoon cumin seeds ➕ Salt & lemon juice ⏩ 1Cup fresh palak/spinach Now grind it all together. It will become a nice consist batter/paste ➡️FOR STUFFING:- 👇 IN A SAUCE PAN ADD 1 SPOON OIL( DESI GHEE/ EXTRA VARGIN OIL/ MUSTARD OIL) ADD CHILLIES, CAPSICUM, ONION, CARROT OR WHATEVER VEGGIES YOU LIKE !! cook it until soft. ➡️Take a nonstick tava just make round Chilla or Dosa add 1 table spoon oil (Extra vargin olive oil/ Desi Ghee/ Mustard oil) cook it properly from both the sides now add veggies in it. ⏩ Serve Hot with choice of chutney or greek yogurt.😋 Filled with goodness of protein and crunch of veggies. It's one of my go to option for breakfast and dinner.🥗 You can have this in breakfast / dinner/ lunch.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!