Protein Packed Onion Kachori
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 497 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Packed Onion Kachori
- › Soya Flour - 50 g
- › Maida - 30 g
- › Wheat flour - 20 g
- › Onion -100 g
- › Green peas - 30g ( optional)
- › Oil -12 g
- › Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- › Fennel seeds - 1/4 tsp
- › Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- › Crushed coriander seeds - 1/4 tsp
- › Turmeric, garam masala and dry mango powder as per taste
- › Finely chopped Green chilli as per taste
- › Salt as per taste
- › Asafoetida- a pinch
- › Carom seeds - 1/4 tsp or as per taste
1. Mix all flours, carom seeds, asafoetida, 5 g oil and a little salt. Knead thick dough out of it and let it rest for 10-15 min
2. In a pan heat 4 g oil and add cumin, fennel and coriander seeds. Fry them for about 20-35 sec
3. Add chopped chopped ginger garlic paste and add onions after 15-30 sec. Cook everything together until raw smell of ginger garlic is gone.
4. Add all the dry spices & salt and cook it for 40-60 sec.
5. Add green peas to it and cook everything together for 2-3 min. Keep it aside and let it cool for few min
6. Divide dough and filling into equal parts, and make stuff kachori out of it.
7. Bake them in preheated air fryer for 15-20 min at 160 C. Keep a close eye on airfryer after 10-12 min because the cooking time may vary based on consistency of dough
8. Serve hot with dip of your choice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!