• By Sweekruthi Gowda
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 515 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Kharjikai/Ghujiya
- › For Dough: 1. All purpose flour:40gms 2. Ghee or oil: 4gms 3. Ice cold water to knead 4. Baking powder :1/4 tsp (optional : only if you want the ghujiyas to be crispy)
- › For Stuffing : 1. Soya minced flour:30gms 2.sooji/semolina :5gms 3.almonds, pista,raisins all together :10gms 4.oil: 3gms 5.dariyal dal : 30gms 6.Desiccated coconut: 2gms 7. Soya milk : 25ml 8. Stevia as per taste
- › Oil used for coating before air frying : 2gms
1. STEPS: 1. For dough: mix all the ingredients mentioned in the dough section and knead it into a smooth dough, keep it covered for 15-20 mins 2. For stuffing : Heat pan Dry roast :dry fruits , dariya dal, soya mince ,suji Let it cool Take blender , add stevia and blend it to coarse powdered not too smooth Now take pan , add 3 gms of oil, add the powdered ingredients, saute well , add some desiccated coconut and saute , add some soya milk and mix well without burning,now you will have halwa texture, keep it aside to cool down 3. Take the dough and roll down to round shapes , take ghujiya moulds , brush some oil, add rolled dough, now add cooled down stuffing, brush some oil to the sides /water will also do, close the ghujiyas and remove the extra bit, make all the ghujiyas , once ready line it up in the airfryer pan and airfry it at 160 degrees for 10min , flip the sides after 10mins and bake at same temperature, if you feel it too dry just brush some more oil before placing it into airfryer (but generally thats not required)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!