Protein, Fibre Packed and sugar free Oats Ladoo
• By Arnab Hota
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 286 kcal
Ingredients for Protein, Fibre Packed and sugar free Oats Ladoo
- › Oats flour -1 cup Wheat flour – 1/2 cup Flaxseed powder- 1tbsp Dry fruit mix ( cashew, raisins and almonds ) – 4 tbsp Jaggery – 1 cup Ghee – 1/2 cup
1. In a pan take 1 cup of oats flour ( you can make your oats flour at home by grinding oats in a blender ) and roast it until it turns little brown and keep aside. Then take 1/2 cup of wheat flour and roast it until it changes colour and keeps aside. In a bowl take the roasted oats flour, and wheat flour and mix them well. Now add 1 tbsp flaxseed powder, dry fruit mixture and mix them well. Add 1 cup powdered jaggery to it and then add 1/2 cup ghee and mix them all together until they are combined together. Now take little mixture in your hand form little ball out of it and keep it in the refrigerator to set. Your power-packed oats laddoo is ready to serve. #FIITRMAsterchef
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!