Protein crêpe cake 🎂
• By Vaishnavi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 559 kcal
Ingredients for Protein crêpe cake 🎂
- › Crepe batter Blended oats - 30gm Vanilla whey protein - 25gm eggs - 2 milk -25-40ml Filing Fat free Yogurt - 200ml *soy protein isolate- 20gm Topping cocoa powder - 10gm **peanut butter powder - 10gm water to mix Strawberries-60gm
1. For Crepe: To a bowl add your oats, Protein powder and mix it well, add in eggs and some milk to make a runny batter pour a laddle full on a non stick pan and cook it through should take less than 4-5 min, once cooked flip it and cook it for another 1-2 min and keep it aside. Filling: mix soy protein isolate with yogurt and make a thick mixture, add more or less yogurt depending on the consistency you like.
2. Assembly: Pour the Yogurt mixture on each layer of the crêpe cake and stack it on top of each other. Topping: mix cocoa and peanut butter powder with water and pour it on the top layer and add your favourite fruits!
3. * you can substitute soy protein isolate to whey protein, but the consistency will be much thinner, so add Yogurt accordingly. ** you can skip peanut butter powder totally and add some whey protein to cocoa and make that chocolate mixture.
4. The macros mentioned is for the whole portion including the toppings. :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!