• By Reena Davis Basil
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:5 Minutes 400 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Brownie
- › 32g whey isolate
- › 2 TBSP 0 cal sweetener (optional)
- › 2 TBSP Raw cocoa powder
- › 1 TBSP Coconut flour (if you don't have this, just powder up some dessicated coconut, or use regular flour instead)
- › ½ tsp Baking powder
- › 2 eggs
- › 70 ml milk
- › 1 TBSP chocolate chips (optional)
1. Into bowl, sieve and then mix all the dry ingredients: Whey, sweetener, cocoa, coconut flour, and baking powder.
2. Whisk the eggs and milk until well blended.
3. Add the egg and milk mixture to the dry ingredients, and mix well until blended. (don't use egg beater)
4. Pour the batter into a nonstick bowl, sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
5. Bake at 180C for 5 min, in the air fryer. Check with a toothpick to see if it's cooked.
6. I haven't tried Microwave, but I'm sure its possible, although you may have to grease the glass container, as the batter has no butter.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!