• By Khushboo Arora
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 479 kcal
Ingredients for Proats
- › 40 gm oats
- › 100 gm fruit
- › Epigamia/yogurt (100 ml)
- › 25 gms whey
1. 1. Add water or milk to the quantity of oats and put in an oven or in a pan on the stove. 2. After the oats become soft, let it cool for a bit and add fruits, epigamia/yoghurt and whey to it 3. Mix it well and relish! PS - You can refrigerate and have or have warm as well 😀
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!