Prawns with snakegourd
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 186 kcal
Ingredients for Prawns with snakegourd
- › Prawns 100 gm
- › Snakegourd chopped in moon shaped 500 gm
- › Onion half
- › coconut dessicated 10 gm
- › Mustard oil 10 gm
- › turmeric, salt
- › Sugar half teaspoon
- › Slit green chillies
1. 1. Peel the bottlegourd, Slit it throughout the center and clean inside. Then cut it in narrow half moon shape.
2. 2. Marinate the prawns with turmeric and salt and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. 3. Heat oil in a pan and lightly fry the prawns till it turns pink.
4. 4. Remove the prawns in a tissue paper and in the same leftover oil add kalonji and green chillies.
5. 5. Add chopped onion and fry followed by add dessicated coconut and sugar. Fry for two minutes in low flame.
6. 6. Add the chopped snakegourd and add turmeric, salt and cook it for 10 minutes in medium to high flame.
7. 7. Once the vegetables are cooked well add the fried prawns and stir for 5 minutes. You may serve this with rice or have it as a single dish.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!