Prawns stuffed egg rolls /#FITTRMasterchef2
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 459 kcal
Ingredients for Prawns stuffed egg rolls /#FITTRMasterchef2
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 100gm potatoes
- › 150gm Prawn
- › 15gm onion
- › 10ml Olive oil
- › Green chillies
- › Garam masala, dry mango powder, red chilli powder
- › Mustard sauce, tomato ketchup and Coriander chutney for serving ( optional & hence not included in the macros).
1. Boil potatoes and mash them well. Mix salt, red chilli powder, dry mango powder and keep the mix ready in a bowl.
2. Mix prawns with salt and chilly powder
3. In a pan, put 5gm of oil and once hot, fry the prawns and keep them aside. Now in the same oil, add a few prawns after cutting them in small pieces and then add the mashed potato mix. Mix all well and add garam masala into it. Adjust the salt
4. Let the mix cool a little bit
5. In a bowl, beat two eggs with salt.
6. In a pan, add the remaining amount of oil and add the beated eggs and fry on both sides
7. Now in a serving plate, first put the egg omlette and add the stuffing at one end of it. Slowly roll it up tightly. Do the same for both the rolls.
8. Add the remaining fried prawns as sides. Your dish is ready to serve & eat!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!