• By Rekha K
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 402 kcal
Ingredients for Prawns curry
- › Prawns 300gms
- › Onion 1
- › Green chilli 4
- › Curry leaves 10
- › Coriander
- › Tomato 1
- › Ghee/oil 15gms
- › Turmeric
- › Other spices
1. Add 5gms ghee in pan, once heated add onions and chilli, once onions colour changes add salt and tomato close the lid, add garam masala, chilli powder, coriander powder, curry leaves and mix well and close lid for a minute. Add some water if required.
2. In another pan simultaneously add 10gms ghee on pre heated pan, add prawns (marinate with turmeric at the beginning) And close the lid. Cook till it becomes almost soft. Then add these prawns to the above mixture in the end, add some water, mix well, add coriander leaves here and let the prawns cook for a minute with mixture and serve when it's done :)
3. Have not counted the calories for onions, tomato and spices here.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!