• By Yogita Patil
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 1050 kcal
Ingredients for Prawns Biryani
- › Basmati Rice - 150 gms
- › Prawns - 350 gms
- › Ghee - 15 gms
- › Onions - 200 gms
- › Coriander leaves - as needed
- › Salt - as per taste
- › Everest Shahi Biryani Masala - 2 tablespoon
- › Red chilli powder - 2 teaspoons
- › Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- › Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
1. 1. Wash, soak (30 min) and cook basmati rice by adding some salt.
2. 2. Devein, wash and marinate prawns with turmeric powder, salt and ginger garlic paste for 30-40 min.
3. 3. In a pan, add ghee and chopped onions. Saute till golden brown.
4. 4. Add prawns, chilli powder and biryani masala. Close lid and cook them for 15-20 min.
5. 5. Once the prawns are cooked, add basmati rice and coriander rice.
6. 6. Cover with lid and cook for 5 more minutes and delicious Prawns Biryani is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!