Prawn Mushroom Biryani
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 910 kcal
Ingredients for Prawn Mushroom Biryani
- › 360 gm Prawns
- › 300 gm Rice
- › 250 gm Mushrooms
- › 100 gm Onion
- › 50 gm Greek Yoghurt
- › 8 gm Ginger Garlic Paste
- › 5 gm Green Chillies
- › 20 gm Mint + Corriander
- › Dry Spices (Chilly pwdr/ Turmeric/ Garam masala or Biryani masala)
- › Salt to taste
- › Whole spices ( cumin seeds/ 1 cinnamon stick/ Bay leaf/ star anise)
- › 10 gm oil+ ghee
1. Wash and Presoak rice ( prefer long grained basmati) in water for 30 mins.
2. Wash and marinate the prawns with 1/2 tsp of chilly pwdr, turmeric and salt.
3. Place a nonstick pot / pan on medium flame. Add ghee once warm put in the whole spices.
4. Next the sliced onions , chillies, ginger garlic paste go in saute till soft. Put in chopped mushrooms and give a mix.
5. Cover with a lid and let it cook for approx 5-6 mins till mushrooms leave water. Now add in the marinated prawns cover and cook further for 4 mins. Now remove the lid and cook till all the water evaporates from the mixture.
6. At this stage add in additional spices as per taste and 1/2 tsp of biryani masala, yoghurt. Give a mix. Drain and add presoaked rice. Mix everything together slowly. Now add water till it covers the mixture ( approx 550 ml ). Sprinkle the mint and corriander leaves on top. Add salt.Mix one last time. Close the lid and cook on low flame for approx 15 min or till you
7. Serve warm with sides or on its own.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!