prawn malai curry
• By Tapasi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 737 kcal
Ingredients for prawn malai curry
- › prawn 400
- › coconut milk 1cup
- › onion 120 gm
- › ginger garlic paste 1 bsp
- › red chili powder 1 tbsp
- › salt 1 tbsp
- › garam masala 1 tbsp
- › olive oil 30 gm
- › Turmeric powder 1 tbsp
1. 1. Take Prawn and marinate it with turmeric powder and salt and oil and Keep it aside for 5 min. 2. Heat the pan and add mustard oil in it. Fry the prawns. Keep aside. 3. Add Garam masala. Fry for 10 sec. 4. Add onion paste, fry till become golden brown. 5. Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste. Fry for 1 min in medium flame. 6. Add turmeric powder, kashmiri red mirch powder, salt, Mixed it well. 8. Add some water and cook for 2 min in high flame. 9. Add garam masala powder and cook another 30 sec. 10. Add fried prawns. Cook for 1 min in high flame. 11. Add 1 cups coconut milk. When boiling cover it for 5 min in medium flame. 12. After 5 min taste it. add garam masala powder and 1 tsp ghee. Mixed it well. 14. Put off gas oven. Cover it for 5 min again. 15. Serve hot .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!