Prawn Fried Rice
• By Priyanka Mallick
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 387 kcal
Ingredients for Prawn Fried Rice
- › prawn 100 gm
- › oil 15 gm
- › garlic
- › onion
- › capsicum 50 gm
- › beans 50 gm
- › spices
- › basmati rice 30 gm
- › chicken stock
1. Boil the rice and keep separately.
2. Wash the prawns and mix with turmeric and salt. Fry the prawns in half the oil amount for 4-5 minutes until they are firm and keep separately.
3. take rest of the oil in the pan and fry the veggies for 5-7 minutes, add salt, turmeric, chilli powder, tomato ketchup as required, mix well and add the prawns.
4. Add little chicken stock(100 ml) and water if required in the fries and bring to boil. Keep cooking until the gravy is thick and mix the rice in it.
5. Serve hot and enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!