Prawn & Veggie Chowmein
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 457 kcal
Ingredients for Prawn & Veggie Chowmein
- › 50gm noodles (I have used Barilla Durum Wheat Semolina Sphagetti pasta)
- › 135g prawns deshelled and deveined
- › 150 g tricolor bell peppers
- › 50g thickly sliced onion
- › chopped garlic as desired
- › chilli flakes as desired
- › 2.5g Chings Dark Soy Sauce
- › 10g Olive oil
1. Cook noodles as per package instructions. Strain and set aside.
2. Marinate prawns with salt, black pepper and paprika/kashmiri red chilli powder. Set aside for 10 mins
3. Heat 3gm oil in a nonstick pan. Fry prawns on each side for 30 seconds to get a good sear. Take out on to a plate.
4. Add remaining 7g oil. Add onion. Fry for a minute. Add veggies. Add salt to taste. Keep frying on high heat. Add garlic and chilli flakes.
5. Then add noodles and soy sauce. Keep frying on high heat.
6. Add prawns. Mix well. Give another stir on high heat. You can garnish with spring onions. I didn't have any. but adding it makes this dish taste even better. Enjoy!
7. PS - The pic is for 4 portions but macros are for 1.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!