Prawn Biryani Hyderabadi Style
• By Lipika dutta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 248 kcal
Ingredients for Prawn Biryani Hyderabadi Style
- › For Biryani Masala Cardamom 3-4 Cloves 5-6 Cinnamon 1 inch stick Fennel Seeds 2 tsp Shahjeera 1 tsp Dry roast the spices and powder them. FOR THE MARINADE Prawns 50 g, cleaned and deveined Curd 40g Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp Green Chillies 1-2, minced Lemon Juice few drops Biryani Masala save 1 tsp for rice, use rest Salt as per taste Chilli Powder 1-2 tsp Marinade prawns in above spices for at least half an hour. FOR RICE Basmati Rice 50 g, soaked for an hour Biryani Masala 1 tsp Stone Flower 1 Mace a few strands Cloves 3 Cardamom 2 Shahjeera 1/2 tsp Fennel Seeds 1 tsp Bay Leaves 2 Cinnamon 1 inch stick Mint Leaves a bunch Salt to taste Water plenty Oil 10 g Kewra Essence few drops(optional) Saffron few strands, dissolved in 1 tbsp milk(optional)
1. 1) Boil water in a deep pan. Throw in all the spices and add soaked rice to it. Cook till al dente. 2) Sieve through a colander and transfer it on a plate. 3) Take a heavy bottomed vessel, put oil, spread prawns with the marinade, then cover it with rice. You can add kewra essence and saffron extract also to enhance the flavour. 4) Cover and cook for two minutes on high flame. Then simmer and cook for another 3-4 minutes. 5) Switch off the flame and open the lid only after fifteen minutes. 6) Serve hot with onion raita.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!