Prawn and Cabbage Fry
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 447 kcal
Ingredients for Prawn and Cabbage Fry
- › 180 gm medium size prawns (without shell, head, tail and deveined)
- › 300 gm Cabbage very finely sliced
- › 12 gm ghee
- › Turmeric powder, Cumin powder, Coriander powder, Kashmiri Red Chilli powder as per liking
- › salt to taste
- › Garam Masala powder 1/4 tsp
- › 2 bay leaf, 2 green cardamom,1 small cinnamon stick,1 clove, 1/4tsp jeera
- › 1 tsp Ginger paste
1. Wash prawns and pat dry. Marinate with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder. Cover and let it marinated for 10 mins. Heat 2 gm ghee in a nonstick pan on low flame. Fry the prawns for 15 sec on each side. Set aside
2. In a bowl, add all masalas (except garam masala) and ginger paste with 1/2 Cup Water. Set aside
3. Heat 10 gm ghee in a non stick kadai. Add bayleaf, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and jeera. Once whole masalas start to crackle, add the masalas and ginger paste mixture. Cook on high flame for 5 mins.
4. Add the cabbage. Add salt to taste. Stir the cabbage to mix well with the masalas. Cover and cook. Once covered, cabbage will release a lot of water and it will cook under steam. Cook the cabbage until all water is released and cabbage is dry and coated with all masalas.
5. DON'T FORGET TO STIR IN BETWEEN. COVER & COOK BUT KEEP STIRRING IN BETWEEN.
6. Once all water is dried, add the fried prawns, stir and cook covered for another 10 mins. At last add garam masala. Prawns and Cabbage Fry is ready. Enjoy with steamed rice or hot rotis!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!