PrawChick fried rice
• By Chetan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 659 kcal
Ingredients for PrawChick fried rice
- › 100 gm chicken 100gm Basmati rice 100 gm prawns 50 gm chopped onion Cumin seeds Chopped Coriander leaves Lemon grass 1-2 sticks 5 gm chopped Ginger 5gm chopped garlic 10 gm butter Turmeric powder
1. 1- Cook rice and keep chicken with it in coocker
2. 2- Use vegetable chopper to chop chicken
3. 3- Keep pan over gas and put butter to it
4. 4- Once pan will be hot then add cumin seeds and then garlic and then ginger and then chopped chilies
5. 5- once chilies will turn brown add onion and salt to it and keep it on low flame for 5 mins and add lemon grass and toss it for 10-20 seconds .
6. 6- Add cooked rice and toss for some time and add turmeric powder to it and then add chickens and raw prawns to it.
7. 7- Toss for 1-2 mins and close the pan with lid and keep it on low flame for 3-4 mins and toss again for 1 mins and close the flame and mix coriander leaves and ready for server .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!