• By Gaurav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 560 kcal
Ingredients for PPizza
- › soya flour
- › paneer
- › eatlean cheese (high protein cheese)
- › onions
- › spinach
- › ketchup (optional)
- › herbs, salt & pepper
- › baking soda
1. Ingredients - Soya Flour - 50gms Paneer- 100 gms Eatlean Cheese (High Protein Cheese) - 20gms Onions - 1 Spinach - 100gms Herbs, Salt and Pepper- To taste Ketchup(Optional) - 17gms preheat oven 180-190 degree fan only. make dough with the soy flour with some water and can herbs, salt and pepper as per needs. you can add an egg too and baking soda for extra fluffy or proteins but I don't eat eggs and since it's my first attempt I decided to skip baking soda and keep simple.. once the base is done we can keep it aside for like 5-10 mins saute the paneer and spinach separately just coz in past I have done it with the market produced pizza base and it ended up leaving moisture making the pizza soggy. base. you can use the baking paper for oven tray to avoid the oil. bake the dough by itself for like 5 mins each side. add some ketchup/Nandos/garlic sauce/garlic butter or whatever u prefer. now put onions and paneer and cheese on it. I am not adding sauteed spinach right now coz over cooking spinach won't do any justice to the amazing nutrients it has got. again it's up to you feel free to add more toppings. bake it for like 15 mins. I prefer my base a bit crunchy so I took the baking paper off after 15 mins and let it bake for another 5 mins without the paper. you don't need to do this as the pizza is all ready. add the sauteed spinach on top and you have the "cheat" meal ready. P.S. I am not a chef and not a pro in this so please bear with me and feel free to amend the recipes as per your taste and macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!