potol ghonto(parwal rice)
• By Manali Bardhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:0 Minutes 158 kcal
Ingredients for potol ghonto(parwal rice)
- › Pointed gourd -200 gm
- › Rice - 40 gm
1. Wash and lightly peel the pointed gourds. Cut in halves.Put some salt and turmeric and marinate it. Heat 1 teaspoon ghee in a pan. Fry the rice in the ghee for 5 minutes in medium heat. ( U can addd some cashew and raisins also adjusting the macros). Keep the rice aside. Heat up 1 teaspoon ghee in a pan. Add 1 red chilli and 1 tej patta in the oil. Sauté them for 20 secs. Add o teaspoon of jeer and let it splutter. Add the pointed gourds and give it a mix. Cover it with a lid. Let the lid on for around 10 minutes in a medium flame. Remove the lid and give it a mix. Now add 1 teaspoon of ginger and green chilli paste. Mix it well. In a bowl mix i teaspoon turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, Ed chilli powder and make a paste with water. Add the paste to the pan and give it a mix. In the mean time dice one tomato. Once the masala is fried well mix the rice and the tomatoes and give it a mix. At this stage add salt as per ur taste. In a pan boil some water. Fry the rice mix for 2-3 minutes. Once the water starts boiling , mix it in the rice . Give it a stir. Add 1 sliced green chilli , some coriander leaves and cover the lid. Let it cook on medium flame. After 10-12 minutes , remove the lid, give it a mix. Sprinkle some garam masala powder and ghee and the dish is ready to be served.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!