Potato and Paneer schezwan stir fry
• By Deepti K P
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 358 kcal
Ingredients for Potato and Paneer schezwan stir fry
- › 100 gm Potato
- › 100 gm Paneer
- › 1 tsp schezwan chutney
- › 1 tsp distilled white cooking vinegar
- › 5 gm ghee
- › 1 garlic clove, red chilli flakes, salt, chat masala.
1. 1. Chop the Potatoes into strip and Paneer into cubes. 2. Add schezwan Chutney and vinegar into a bowl and mix the paneer cubes. Let it sit for 5 mins. 3. Add 5 gm of ghee in a pan. Add minced garlic and let it roast a bit. Add the chilli flakes followed by the potatoes slices. Roast the potatoes till they become crunchy. 4. Add the marinated paneer and salt to taste. Allow the paneer to brown a bit. Sprinkle some chat masala if you wish. Savour the dish with your favourite sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!