• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 214 kcal
Ingredients for Pomfret curry
- › 3 Pomfrets each cut into 2 or 4 steak like pieces Tomatoes ~ 1 medium and maybe a a half more Ginger ~ freshly grated around 1tbsp Green Chillies ~ 4/5 Corriander leaves Turmeric Powder Kalonji/Kala Jeera Salt
1. Wash the fish pieces in warm water, pat dry & and mix them with a teaspoon of turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside for 20/25 minutes Chop tomatoes in small pieces.
2. Air fry the fish and keep aside
3. Heat oil in Kadai/Wok. Temper with Kalonji/ Kalo Jeera and slit green chillies. Add the chopped tomatoes Saute till they become a fine pulp, kind of mushy Add the freshly grated ginger, a pinch of turmeric powder and water When the gravy comes to a boil add the fish pieces. Add salt. Add fresh coriander leaves. Cook for a few more minutes and you are done. The gravy is light and is best enjoyed with white rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!