Poha with chicken and low calorie vermicelli sweet
• By avinash singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 382 kcal
Ingredients for Poha with chicken and low calorie vermicelli sweet
- › 25 grams Poha
- › 125 grams chicken
- › 100 grams mixed veggies - I used red bell pepper and sweet pepper
- › 5 grams oil
- › 28 grams Roasted MTR vermicelli
- › 200 ml unsweetened almond milk (240 ml is just 30 calories)
- › Zero calorie sweetener
- › Salt and pepper, some chilli paste
1. Steps for Poha with chicken Step 1 - Boil the chicken breast
2. Step 2 - Heat the oil in a pan
3. Step 3 - Add all the veggies and chicken in the pan and let it stir fry for couple of minutes.
4. Step 4 - wash the poha, drain it and add to the pan
5. Step 5 - Add salt, pepper and chilli pasty as needed
6. Steps for Vermicelli Samiya Step 1 - Take 200 ml of unsweetened milk and add the vermicelli in to a small pot
7. Step 2 - Let it come to a boil and become soft.
8. Step 3 - Add the zero calorie sweetener to the samiya and let it cool.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!