• By Astha Dhoka
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 497 kcal
Ingredients for Poha cutlet
- › White poha - 50g
- › Potato - 100g
- › Carrot - 50g
- › French beans - 40g
- › Onion - 50g
- › Peanuts - 15g
- › Oil - 10g
- › Jaggery - 5g
- › Spices, curry leaves, chilli, coriander
1. 1. Wash poha under running water and keep it aside and boil the potatoes and then grate them 2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, curry leaves and let it crackle. 3. Add onion, beans, carrots and saute them and add salt, cumin powder, chilli powder, amchur powder, jaggery and a little water. 4.Add mashed potatoes, soaked poha and crushed peanuts to a bowl and mix all the vegetables and add lemon juice and combine it all together. 5. Let it cool down, once done make them into patties. 6. Heat some oil in a pan and cook them on a medium flame until golden brown.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!