• By Yash Dangwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 317 kcal
Ingredients for Poached Chicken
- › 250gm chicken breast
- › 4 to 5 black pepper
- › 1 bay leaf
- › 1 lemon
- › Small cinnamon stick
1. Take a pan . Put the water on boil on high flame . Add all the spices and squeeze the lemon juice and put the lemon as well in it . Let it boil and lay the chicken breast in it .
2. Then switch of the stove and let the chicken rest for 20 min to 40 min in that boiling water .
3. Chicken is ready to be consumed.
4. Note : Don’t add salt it may change the waters boiling point . Sprinkle salt or herbs after it’s cooked .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!