kadi Chawal with methi Muthiya
• By Shilpa Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:35 Minutes 384 kcal
Ingredients for kadi Chawal with methi Muthiya
- › Kadi Chawal with Muthiya Ingredients for Muthiya 70 gms Methi 40gm besan 10 gm oil carrom seed Ginger garlic Chilli paste Dry spices as per taste (red chilli, turmeric, cumin powder,garam masala) Salt Ingredients for Kadi 100 gms Dahi (preferably sour) 20 gms besan 5 gm mustered oil salt Dry spices (turmeric and garam masala) For tadka- Whole red chilli, Mustered seed,Cumin seed, Fenugreek seed,Curry leaves
1. Method for Muthiya:- 1) Clean and Cut methi leaves. Add Besan, all spices, Ginger garlic Chilli paste with salt and make a soft dough without adding any water. (Make sure Methi leaves are dried properly after washing else making roll will be difficult) 2) Divide and make equal size roll, steam it for 12-15 minutes or until cook. 3) Let it cool, now cut the roll in pieces and shallow fry with 10 grm oil in pan. Method for Kadi:- 1) Mix Dahi with besan and blend it properly (use blender or mixer if needed) 2) Heat oil in kadhai, add all ingredients mentioned in tadka. 3) Now add dry spices following with Dahi -besan mix and water. (adjust water as per consistency) 4) Cook on high flame until start boiling then cook for another 7-8 minutes on low flame. 5) When reached to desire consistency switched off flame. Serve and enjoy with Chawal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!