• By Mahendar Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 625 kcal
Ingredients for Pizza
- › Pizza Base, 75gm (Brand: Modern)
- › Ghee, 8gm
- › Veggie Mix, 200gm (Sweetcorn, onions & Capsicum)
- › Cheese, 75gm
- › Pizza Sauce, 15gm
- › Spice Mix, as per requirement (Salt, Oregano, Chilli Flakes)
1. Heat 5gm ghee in a pan. Add veggies mix and a pinch of salt. Sautè for 5-6 minutes. Keep it aside.
2. Grease the pizza base with 3 gm ghee. Preheat oven for 2 minutes (200 °C, Convection Mode). Now place the pizza base on high rack and microwave it for 3 minutes, 200°C.
3. Take the pizza base out. Flip it and add 15gm pizza sauce, spread it evenly. Now top it with veggies mix and cheese.
4. Now bake the pizza on high rack for 5 minutes, 200°C (Convection Mode).
5. Sprinkle Oregano and chilli flakes. Cut into 4 pieces. Serve it hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!