• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 425 kcal
Ingredients for Pizza-Pasta (serve-2)
- › Semonilla Pasta-50gm
- › Chicken Boneless-75gm
- › Ginger raw-5gm
- › Garlic raw-5gm
- › Ghee-5gm
- › Tomato- 10gm
- › Capsicum-10gm
- › Carrot-10gm
- › Cheese-20gm
- › Tomato ketchup/Tomato puree- 1 tbsp
1. In a pot, brind water to boil and add pasta and salt and let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Afterwards, drain the water and run through cold water so that pasta doesn't stick. Remove excess water and keep it aside.
2. Meanwhile, marinate the chicken pieces with ginger garlic paste.
3. In a pan, take 3gm of ghee and add marinates chicken and let it saute for 2 to 3 minutes on medium flame.
4. Then, add all the veggies which are in slit cut shaped and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add red chilly flakes, oregano or herbs you like along with tomato ketchup. Add little water if required.
5. Grease a casserole/baking tray with 2gm of ghee, shift the pasta and garnish it with cheese and bake it in oven for 6 to 7 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!