• By Priyanka Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 212 kcal
Ingredients for Pittha
- › 40-45 gm rice flour 30 gm chana dal Ginger 1/2 inch Garlic 3-4 pods Green chilly 1 Turmeric powder , asafoetida and salt
1. Soak chana Dal for 3-4 hours Grind it coarsely along with ginger garlic green chilli Add turmeric salt and asafoetida to it and keep the mix aside Boil little water and add rice flour to it ,stir it to make a thick dough Once it cools down, make 2 equal balls and roll it like poori Stuff the chana dal masala and stick the edges like gujiya Steam the Pitthas for 10 minutes and have it with amla-dhaniya chutney or any green veggies You can also take 5gm oil, give tadka of mustard, green chilli an curry leaves - cut the pitha in 3-4 pieces and stir fry for the aromatic flavour 😀 ( it will add 5 gm fat to the macros and consecutively calories too)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!