• By Labhshri Khambe
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 376 kcal
Ingredients for pithala bhakri
- › Soya flour 40 gms
- › Wheat flour 20 gms
- › Besan 40 gms
- › 1 small onion
- › 2 small spicy green chilli
- › 1 small tomato
- › Tspn of raai and jeera
- › Pinch of haldi
- › Salt as per taste
- › Coriander for garnish
1. Mix soya and wheat flour. Add water carefully to make a dough. Roll out bhakri. You can save lil bit of wheat flour for rolling bhakri. Heat pan and roast bhakri
2. In a pan take oil, add onions and chilli’s. cook till onions become transparent.
3. Add pinch of haldi and tomatoes.
4. Add besan to this and mix well. Add water and make sure there are no lumps.
5. Cook covered on very slow flame for 5 to 8 mins.
6. Add coriander garnish and serve hot with bhakri.
7. I give measured flour to my maid and she makes excellent bhakri. One of the important step is find a good cook and train her :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!