Pink Sauce Pasta with stir fry tofu.
• By Naman Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 794 kcal
Ingredients for Pink Sauce Pasta with stir fry tofu.
- › Tofu 100gm
- › Pasta 70gm
- › Butter 15gm
- › Cheese 15gm
- › Red Capsicum 140gm
- › Tomato 100gm
- › Onion 70gm
- › Maida 15gm
- › Milk 200ml
1. Boil pasta and let it get cooked.
2. Add butter-> Add Garlic ->Long chopped Onion -> Long chopped Capcicum once cook take out the mixture.
3. Stir fry tomato and grind and make a puree.
4. Put maida and milk in the grinder.
5. Add the mixture created in the kadhai and let it boil.
6. Once white sauce is done -> Add pasta, Stir fry vegetable, Add tofu and Tomato puree.
7. Sprinkle Black pepper, plain salt and red chilli.
8. Serve it hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!