Phulkofi Dimer Jhol
• By Dr Tanushree Dwivedi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 492 kcal
Ingredients for Phulkofi Dimer Jhol
- › Whole eggs 4
- › Cauliflower florets 100 gms
- › Tomato 100 gms
- › Ginger paste 1tbsp
- › Turmeric powder
- › Red chilly powder
- › Salt as per taste
- › Sweetener as per taste
- › Cumin powder 2tsp
- › Ghee 20 gms
- › Garam masala 1/2 tsp
- › Water 200 ml
1. Step 1: Boil eggs and when they cool down peel off their shell. Cut cauliflower in to big florets. Take 100 gms tomatoes and add 1 tbsp ginger paste and 1 tsp cumin powder. Grind them in to paste which we shall use later
2. Step 2 : Place a nonstick kadai and add 10 gms ghee to it. Fry the whole eggs and add turmeric powder and red chilly powder while frying. Take them off the flame when it slightly brown from outside. On the same kadai add the cauliflower florets to fry again add turmeric and chilly powder to it. Cover it for sometime until the cauliflower are half cooked brown and slightly soft but don’t break while tossing . Remove it and keep it aside with the fried eggs.
3. Step 3: Now add remaining 10 gms ghee to the kadai and when ghee is hot put 1 bay leaf and it pop and then you add the tomato ginger cumin powder paste prepared early. Let it cook for sometime and when you see it cooked and start sticking add salt to it . You can put the cauliflower and whole eggs now . Add warm water to it ( water totally depends how much gravy you prefer ). Let the mixture boil for 5-7 mins in slow flame .You can check salt and add if you need also little sweetener 1/4tsp for authentic Bengali taste. Just before switching the gas off sprinkle some Garam Masala to it.Garnish with ginger shavings and coriander. Enjoy with rice or roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!