• By Jignyasha Ambasana
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 440 kcal
Ingredients for Pesto pasta
- › Penne pasta - 100gms
- › Olive oil - 8gms
- › Mushrooms - 20gms
- › Cherry tomatoes - 20gms
- › Cashews - 5gms
- › Spinach, fresh basil, garlic, Italian herbs, black peppercorns, salt
1. For pesto - 1 cup spinach 1 cup basil 3 pods garlic 5 cashews Take all the above ingredients and add salt and grind until a paste is formed. Pesto is ready.
2. Boil pasta and drain it and let it cool.
3. Heat 8gms oil in a non stick pan. Add mushrooms. Sauté until golden.
4. Add boiled pasta, Italian herbs, pepper and salt if needed and mix well.
5. Add the pesto and mix it with the pasta and let it cook for a couple of minutes on medium.
6. Chop the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the pasta.
7. Serve in a plate and can garnish it with Parmesan if your macros permit. I skipped the Parmesan and instead had stir fry tofu.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!