• By Alaknanda Mudumby
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 451 kcal
Ingredients for Pesarattu
- › Moong dal 70g
- › Black gram - Urid dal 25g
- › Rice 30g
- › Fenugreek seeds half tsp
- › Inch piece of ginger
- › Green chilli 1
- › Cumin / jeera half tsp
1. soak all the ingredients, except Jeera, ginger, chilli in water for at least 4 hours. over night works too.
2. Blend all the soaked ingredients in a mixer grinder with salt to taste.
3. Spread on a hot non stick pan, use your ghee/butter/oil to your ease
4. The batter makes about 5 pesarattus.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!